First Week of School
Brianna attended Preschool for the first time on Monday at Woodstock Elementary School. She had such a good time, she couldn't wait to go back the next day. She has a speech therapist in her class to help her with her communication, so hopefully we will see an improvement in the near future. Although, she has been talking a lot more recently. So far, all we have gathered from her about school is that there is a playground and she goes to lunch. She also sings a song about the days of the week that she learned in "Circle Time".
I was so excited about her starting school that the day after our meeting with the teacher I went out a bought her a new book bag and lunch bag. Then I bought a bunch of juice boxes and all her favorite lunch foods. I even added three extra outfits to her winter wardrobe that I recently purchased. I do have a picture of her all ready for her first day, but as I previously mentioned, I left our digital camera in Florida. So, it might take a while to post it.
Well, I have to get ready to go pick up Brianna from school. More on her progress soon.


2 Comments:
You go, girl.
She's growing up so fast! Give big kisses for me.
Post a Comment
<< Home