God Bless The Gulf Coast
I'm not much on religion, but everyone on the coast needs all the prayers and blessings this world can offer. Biloxi, Mississippi was what we called home only two and a half months ago. Josh and I met there, got married there, and had both of the kiddies there. Josh was born and raised there and I lived there for almost nine years. I suppose moving here to Georgia was a blessing in disguise.
The destruction there is unbelievable. Everything from the beach on up to about half a mile is just plain gone. It is just incredibly sad. Josh's entire family lives there, and thankfully they all survived. Although, all but two of them still have undamaged homes. It's devastating. Josh's father went to Mobile, Alabama before it hit and returned to Biloxi this afternoon. The stories he told of just one days visit was horrific. "It smells of death...It was like going to some other planet...Everything is just..GONE." I've seen footage both on TV and the internet, and his detailed description hit home the most. I wish I could see it for myself, yet, on the other hand, I don't think Josh nor I would be able to handle it. The Gulf Coast will never be the same.
Pray for them. Pray for everyone. Hell has made it's disastrous arrival...And her name is Katrina.


1 Comments:
( ; _ ; )
Post a Comment
<< Home