Sunday, August 21, 2005

The Big "1"

August 23rd, 2004 was the day our little man, Sean, came into this world. This coming Tuesday will be his Big Day, his First Birthday! These last 12 months flew by with the morning breeze and, in what seemed like no time at all, 365 days had past. With eight teeth, little hair, and a food intake that almost exceeds my own, he has grown handsomely into a mischievous, 22lb, 30in little boy on a mission to get anything and everything within his reach. If he can't reach it, he'll try with great determination. I can tell what the future holds for us already (bandages, gauze, medical tape, casts, splints, ointments, ice packs, slings, etc.). Oh... yes... the joys of male toddlerhood is rising upon us fast, and I don't think we could ever be totally prepared for it's wrath.

Have a wonderful First Birthday My Son.

3 Comments:

At 8/22/2005 5:20 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Little Man!
I Love You!
Aunt Jenee

 
At 8/23/2005 3:30 PM, Blogger Brian said...

Uncle Brian loves you too, big guy! Check out my blog! I posted a pic of you, you cute little thing!

 
At 8/23/2005 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SEAN!!!!! Don't grow up too fast.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home