Time Keeps On Ticking
Eyes get brighter, cheeks get smaller, hair gets longer, voices get louder, and they just don't stop growing. It's getting harder and harder to keep up with them. Sean is picking up on things mighty fast, and believe me, he has every intention of making use of everything he learns. Brianna is...well...Brianna: set in her ways and not budging. "No" has taken over her vocabulary these days.
I just can't believe how fast they are growing. Sean is trying to take in every word he hears, and it won't be long before he starts talking. I couldn't wait for Brianna to start talking. I was (and still am) so curious as to what she has to say. She is such a mystery. Sean, on the other hand, is going to be a little comedian. He is going to express himself in every way possible, and he will more than likely talk up a storm. Story after story, he will tell us everything weather it's fact or fiction. He will probably drive his big sister crazy with all that talking, but hey, that's what little brothers are for. He is definitely taking on his role already. I think Brianna will handle him well, though. She likes to boss him around by repeating what we say to him when he's in trouble: "Sean, no-no...Sean...no...no!" She's so funny when she does that. It's really cute when she plays with him. She plays peek-a-boo with him and tries to tickle him. He loves it when she pays him attention.
I sometimes wonder how close they will be, because they are so different in every way. I hope they at least look out for each other. I'm really not in too big of a hurry to find out, though. So, slow down you two. Let's get past Sean's terrible two stage (which I strongly believe will creep up earlier than two) and then stop for a while. I love you, my little monkeys.


1 Comments:
Hey monkeys, I love you too!
Post a Comment
<< Home