Friday, August 11, 2006

Four Months Later...

It has definitely been too long. We have moved over the summer and I don't get a lot of computer time anymore. Not that I had a lot before. Well, Brianna started another year of Pre-K on the 1st of August. She was more than excited, and we love her new teacher. As most people know, my sister (Aunt Jenee) has been deployed. She headed out at the end of last month and will be gone for 6 months. WE LOVE YOU, JEN.
Little man Sean will be turning 2 on August 23rd, can you believe it? He's already got the terrible two attitude going on. Josh's Dad (Paw-Paw) is trying to make it up for his birthday this year. I think we're going with the Nemo theme for his party. I wanted to do Cars, but we haven't even seen it yet. Brianna has already decided that she wants another castle cake for her birthday this year, and it's still four months away. I knew we wouldn't be able to top last year's.
Well, that's it for now. I hope it won't be too long before my next post.

1 Comments:

At 8/21/2006 12:52 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I love you & miss you guys soooooooooooooooooooooooo
much!
Let me know how Sean likes his birthday present.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home