Brianna was such a little trooper when she got her ears pierced. She started to fuss a little right after they got them in, but as soon as she saw herself in the mirror she lit up with a big smile and a cute little hand-over-mouth giggle. She absolutely loves them.
Well Jen, here's your chance to see it. One of her earrings fell out and has yet to be found. I got her another pair but the hole had already begun to close. She now only has one earring until the other ear closes completely and can be repierced. I figured it would take about 2 weeks.
3 Comments:
Brianna was such a little trooper when she got her ears pierced. She started to fuss a little right after they got them in, but as soon as she saw herself in the mirror she lit up with a big smile and a cute little hand-over-mouth giggle. She absolutely loves them.
I wish I could have been there for that.
Good Job Brianna.
I miss you & love you!
Well Jen, here's your chance to see it. One of her earrings fell out and has yet to be found. I got her another pair but the hole had already begun to close. She now only has one earring until the other ear closes completely and can be repierced. I figured it would take about 2 weeks.
Post a Comment
<< Home