"Brianna Land" is Hard to Reach
We are having such a hard time trying to figure out what is going on the little mind of Brianna, which we call "Brianna Land". She sometimes seems to be emerging from her little getaway and joining us here on Earth. While at other times she acts as though she enjoys her own company better than ours and wishes for us to just leave her be. I wish she would just let us in and show us more of what she thinks. All we know is that she loves reading, music, dancing, and acting (and Fisher Price Little People). I guess the artists always keep to themselves.


1 Comments:
I found a really cool "I Spy" book that Brianna would love. It was in the waiting room of the Docs office but I'm going to go to the book store to look for it.
( ^ o ^ )
Post a Comment
<< Home