Missing The Family
I've been working the past three days and even though it hasn't been long hours, I still don't get to collect alot of daily info on the day of the family. I was told by Josh that Brianna watched "Annie" today for the first time since we moved to Georgia a month ago. It's her favorite movie, but for some reason she hasn't wanted to watch it. She also watched "Finding Nemo" which she never wants to watch anymore. I was also informed that Sean has once again fallen and bumped his head. The poor little man can't seem to keep it balanced on his shoulders. Although it dosn't help to have his big sister nudging him out of the way either. I'm just glad I have the next two days off to witness the circus that goes on in this house.


1 Comments:
"It's the hard-knock life for us!"
Post a Comment
<< Home