Full Moon
There was a full moon last night and let me tell you, our night was full of bad luck. Most of the day was pretty normal, and at 6pm I went to work. (It seems that every time I go to work the sun is shining and during work it thunders and starts to pour, by the time I leave, it clears up. Weird.) It wasn't until I got home around 9:30pm when Josh and I decided to go to Wal-Mart and get a few things while my Mom was home and the kids were in bed. When we got to the register we had problems with items not ringing up correctly, which took forever. Then, we got to the car and it wouldn't start. We tried to get a jump but it didn't work. Everyone we saw around us had a car full of people and/or groceries (or were just plain weird looking), so we didn't want to ask anyone for a ride. We don't really know anyone well enough to call them late at night, so we walked (with two gallons of milk) all the way home. It took us 45 minutes. We finally got home around 12:20am. Luckily we were able to keep our sense of humor about it. We were able to get the car home this morning, but tomorrow we have to fork out some money for a new battery. Wish me luck on getting to work tonight.


2 Comments:
That sucks. At least you were able to keep your sense of humor.
Did you make it to work?
Post a Comment
<< Home