Thursday, July 14, 2005

Silly Sean

Today Sean decided to take a break from trying to walk on his feet and made an almost successful attempt to walk on his knees. It was so cute. He's been trying to do it all day. I don't think I have ever seen a baby do that before. I wanted to take a picture of it but I couldn't find my camera. By the time I did find it, he quit.
Brianna loves to watch when Sean tries to walk. She cheers and claps her hands. It's funny to see her get so excited. She is such a wonderful big sister (unless he tries to touch her Little People collection). Ok, Brianna is dying to get on the Playhouse Disney web site, so I better end this one.

1 Comments:

At 7/16/2005 9:31 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Very cute. Now you just need to post some photos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home